A Home, Away from Home
More and more families are faced with the realization that their elderly need more care and watchfulness than they can provide themselves. Often the care level required has become more than the family can handle on its own, but a nursing home or senior day care may not be just what is needed. Assisted Living of Potomac (ALP) understands these situations and provides an affordable alternative to a nursing home. It's a home away from home, providing personalized care to dementia, incontinence and wheel chair bound individuals.
ALP is owned and managed by a Registered Nurse with more than 30 years of experience in all fields of Nursing. We are committed to providing quality care with dignity to our senior members of the community, all in a loving, affectionate warm environment. As soon as you visit you will realize that we are different.
ALP commits to its clients and will continue to keep residents as they become less able and need a higher level of care.
- 24-hour Care and Supervision by trained staff
- All necessary minor medical supplies
- Assistance with medications
- Private or Semi-Private rooms available
- All necessary bedroom furniture, linens and toiletries provided
- In-house hairdresser
- Assistance with bathing and grooming
- Full use of Family and Recreation rooms
- Simple podiatry care
- Physical reconditioning and walks
- Recreational and leisure activities
- Highly nutritious meals and snack approved by a registered dietician
- Daily housekeeping
- Church Services
- Other services can also be arranged on a request basis